NCERT MCQ is a job Portal provides details of all Sarkari result , Sarkari Naukri , Govt Jobs and rojgar results, SSC, UPSC, etc.
Sarkari Naukri | Govt Jobs
- WCD Odisha Anganwadi Vacancy 2022: Supervisor, AWW, AWH Jobs
- Assam Rifles Recruitment 2022 Live Apply Online 1380 Post – Sarkari Result
- East Central Railway Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Link – Sarkari Result
- Indian Bank SO Recruitment 2022 Sarkari Result, Apply Online 312 Posts
- JSSC Lab Assistant Recruitment 2022 Sarkari Result Apply For 690 Posts
- Indian Army 53 NCC Special Entry Recruitment 2022 Sarkari Result
- Railway BLW Recruitment 2022 Sarkari Result – Apply Online Apprentice
- IDBI Executive Recruitment 2022 Sarkari Result Apply Online 1544 Post
- WCD Karnataka Anganwadi Recruitment 2022: Worker / Helper Selection List, Supervisor
- RSMSSB VDO Mains Result 2022 Out Gram Sevak Result Sarkari Result
- Indian Army JAG 30th Course 2022 Sarkari Result Apply Online Link
- Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022 Sarkari Result – 2972 Post Apply Online
- UP ANM Training Result 2022 Sarkari Result Download Merit List Pdf
- WB Food Supply Result 2022-West Bengal Food SI Merit List
- UPTET Result 2022 (घोषित!) यहाँ देखें Download Sarkari Result
- Allahabad University Result 2022 – 2023 BA, BSC, BCOM, MA, MSC, MCOM
- HPCL Engineer Result 2022 – Hindustan Petroleum Engineer Merit List pdf
- UP Police SI Sarkari Result 2022 (घोषित!) Merit List,Cut Off
- CBSE 10, 12 Result 2022 Out Sarkari Result Term 2 Result Declared
- MAHA TET Result 2022: @mahatet.in Maharashtra TET scorecard
- CCS University Meerut Result 2022 (घोषित!) Regular/Private
- Rajasthan PTET Result 2022 Sarkari Result Download Merit List Pdf
- Punjab SSSB Welfare Officer Result 2022-Asst. Superintendent Cut-off
- UP Board 10th Result 2022 (घोषित!) Name, Roll No, School Wise Result
MCQ Questions for Class 12 with Answers
CBSE online tests for class 12 Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Accountancy, Economics and Business Studies are available under this section. The multiple choice questions are based on CBSE syllabus and equally useful for entrance exams such as JEE main, NEET and CA foundation. There are total 3-5 tests from each chapter with 15 questions in each test.
MCQ Questions for Class 11 with Answers
Free multiple choice questions for CBSE class-11 Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Bio, Acc, Bstudy and Eco are provided in this section. CBSE online tests in these subject will not only help students to check their performance but also ease their preparation for competitive exams. The MCQs includes all the chapters given in CBSE syllabus for class-11.
MCQ Questions for Class 10 with Answers
CBSE MCQ papers are important in class-10 as many questions are asked in board exam in MCQ format. Class-10 question paper in Science comprises 8-9 MCQ from practical section. We have added MCQs for Maths and Science along with National Telent Search Exam papers. NTSE scholarship exam question papers and practice papers are included in this section.
MCQ Questions for Class 9 with Answers
MCQ Questions for Class 8 with Answers
MCQ Questions for Class 7 with Answers
MCQ Questions for Class 6 with Answers
Multiple Choice Questions for Classes 12, 11, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1
Practicing MCQs of Class 1 to 12 is the best way to excel in the board exams. There is no substitute for consistent practice if one wants to score better or understand the concept thoroughly. By Practicing more Multiple Choice Quiz Questions you can improve your speed and accuracy which would be an added advantage in the actual board exam. Solve Objective Type Questions of Class 1 to 12 PDF through the quick links available and score higher marks in the exam.
Download Objective Type Questions for 1st to 12th Standard PDF
Take the respective Chapter wise or Subject Wise MCQs with Answers for 1st to 12th Class and prepare accordingly. Answer the Multiple Choice Type Questions on your own and test your level of preparation. If you are familiar with the MCQ Questions it can be a big-time savior for long answer questions.
Enhance your subject knowledge on the respective concepts by taking the help of Multiple Choice Questions of Classes 12 to 1. Multiple Choice Type Questions for 1st to 12th Class prepared by subject experts can be an extra edge during your preparation to score more marks. Give the Multiple Choice Quiz Questions of Classes 12, 11, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 utmost importance during your preparation as they help you cover the entire syllabus in a smart way.
Tips to keep in mind while answering MCQ Questions
The following are the Tips and Tricks while attempting the Objective Type Questions for Classes 6 to 12. These handy and useful tips can definitely help you to stand out from the crowd. Use these strategies to solve MCQ’s efficiently and fast, answer like a pro.
- Accelerate your mind before the start.
- Read the questions cautiously and then answer.
- Do not try to solve everything in one go.
- Take half to one-minute breaks if possible.
- Learn as many short-cuts as you can and apply them in the examination.
- Use the method of elimination.
MCQ Quiz Questions for CBSE Class 6 to Class 12
If you are preparing for CBSE Board Exams try having a look at the Objective Type Questions existing. You can rely on them as they are collected from the Past CBSE Sample Question Papers. Give them the utmost importance and cover all the topics in a smart way. Access the direct links to download MCQ Questions for CBSE from here and download them for free. If you wish you can visit our site and view them online too during your preparation.
Answer and explanation of MCQ
Answers of each multiple choice question is given here with complete explanation. There are more than 100 questions based on each chapter. More questions and answers will be added time to time according to the suggestions of students and teachers. If you have any suggestion, please contact us for the improvement of the website.
Advantages of multiple-choice questions
- Students can easily and quickly score in MCQ’s. They also have fast processing time.
- The students do not have to formulate an answer to the question but they can just focus on the content part.
- MCQ’s can simply cover a lot of content areas in a particular subject. The inclusion of a wide range of content on a single exam can effectively test the student’s knowledge.
- It can test a student’s high order thinking skills.
- MCQ’s are conducted in both online and offline exams. Both are simple and easy for students.
- The MCQ’s often need less time to complete so it can test your knowledge simply rather than writing a long paragraph answer.
Multiple Choice Test Preparation Tips
Multiple Choice Questions are the most tricky ones and need a little amount of smartness to crack them. Follow the preparation tips provided for answering the Objective Type Questions and save plenty of time.
- Read the Entire Question and Answer it in your mind first.
- Eliminate Wrong Answers and use the process of elimination.
- Select the best answer to the question asked among the options available.
- If you are having difficulty answering a question, move on, and come back to it after answering all the questions.
- It’s usually best to stick to your first choice when there are seemingly two answers.
Important MCQ and Question Answers
Apart from MCQ, important and extra question answers based on all chapters are also given for practice. Students are advised to practice these questions just after completing the chapter from NCERT textbooks.
Subject Wise MCQs Class 12 Question with Answers
MCQs Class 12 Question with Answers Subject wise enables students to practice each and every single subject in a proper format. Class 12th subjects vary from stream to stream, such as the science stream students will have to focus on Class 12th Maths MCQ, Physics Multiple choice questions, and so on and so forth. Similarly Commerce students will have to give attention to Accounting MCQs, Economics MCQ Questions, etc.
Thus in order to ease the process of finding the subject wise Multiple choice questions with answers, we have composed all the quiz type questions from every single subject. All are available on this platform for absolutely free.
Why to Practice MCQ Questions for All Subjects of Classes 6 to 12?
As per the latest pattern of examination, CBSE board introduces an MCQs for all subjects for class 6 to 12. In CBSE board released sample papers and mock test papers for class 12 to class 6, there were a number of objective type questions in the paper as compared to the previous year papers. So, this time students were required to solve MCQs, One-word or short answer questions, and Fill in the Blanks. Mostly, the questions will be asked in Multiple Choice Questions. Hence, students must practice & prepare all subject concepts thoroughly to answer these one mark MCQ questions correctly and quickly. This may also help you to save extra time for long answers type questions to score maximum weightage in every exam.
Therefore, practice subject matter experts designed MCQs which are available here and gain more knowledge of concepts. Also, it makes you revise all the basic topics for the CBSE Class 6 to 12 examinations. The Multiple choice questions with Answers for classes 6 to 12 mentioned by our subject experts are perfect to give an edge to your preparations and score outstanding marks in the exam.
MCQ In CBSE Board Exams 2022-2023
According to CBSE exam pattern 2022-2023, the evaluation process for all classes is now divided in to parts. Both the parts contain about 50% syllabus of the entire course. In the first part of the examination, question paper is centered on MCQ. So, multiple choice questions are quite important as per examination point of view.
FAQs on CBSE MCQs
Q1. What is the best strategy while answering the Multiple Choice Questions for exams?
The best strategy to follow while answering the MCQ Questions for exams is to go through the question as many times as possible and understand it clearly.
Q2. Where to download CBSE MCQs for all Classes and Subjects?
CBSE MCQs for all the classes and subjects are provided online or you can view them on our site. Detailed description of the questions is given by subject experts and you can use them as a reference during your preparation.
Q3. What is NCERT Exemplar and where can we get its Solutions?
NCERT Exemplars are basically practice-books that contain additional questions of higher level and give you comprehensive and thorough learning. The NCERT Solutions for the questions are present on our site or you can find them online too.
Q4. Which Book is best for CBSE MCQs?
CBSE Textbooks can be great to guide you for any exam and has detailed solutions for the questions. All the Solutions are explained in a comprehensive manner and are recommended by many subject experts.
Q5. What are the benefits of CBSE MCQs?
CBSE MCQs lay a stronger foundation of concepts in students that can be useful for them in their later stages to prepare for any competitive exams.
Q6. How can I download the CBSE MCQs in PDF Format for free?
You can utilize the quick links on our page to view or download the CBSE MCQs of all classes in an easy way.
Q7. What is the need of NCERT Solutions and CBSE MCQs?
NCERT Solutions and CBSE MCQs will provide you an in-depth understanding of all the questions and concepts in NCERT Textbooks. The majority of the boards that prefer the NCERT Textbooks can use these Solutions for getting a grip on the subject.
Q8. Is there any website that covers MCQ Questions for CBSE Class 6 to 12?
Yes, our website is the one-stop search for all CBSE Board Examination related sources like questions papers, syllabus, exam pattern, sample papers, and Multiple choice questions papers. So, visit our site and easily find MCQs for all subjects classwise.
We hope the given CBSE MCQs for Class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12th all subjects will help you. If you have any query regarding CBSE MCQs, drop a comment below and we will get back to you at the earliest.