Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 1458 Head Constable (Ministerial) & ASI (Stenographer) vacancy in Central Reserve Police Force. Interested and eligible candidates may apply here.
CRPF Recruitment 2023
- Starting Date of online application submission: 4th January 2023
- Last Date of online application submission: 25th January 2023
- Release of Admit Card for Computer Based Test: 15th February 2023
- Schedule of Computer Based Test (Tentative): 22-28th February 2023
Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer)
No of posts: 143
- UR: 58
- EWS: 14
- OBC: 39
- SC: 21
- ST: 11
Salary: Pay Level 05 of Pay Matrix: 29200 – 92300
Head Constable (Ministerial)
No of posts: 1315
- UR: 532
- EWS: 132
- OBC: 355
- SC: 197
- ST: 99
Salary: Pay Level 04 of Pay Matrix: 25500 – 81100
Age Limit: 18 to 25 years as of the closing date of receipt of application.
Age Relaxation: The category-wise age relaxation is as mentioned below.
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC/ MOBC: 3 years
- Ex-servicemen: 3 years
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam from a recognized Board/ University.
UR/ EWS/ OBC:- Rs 100/-
SC/ ST:- Nil
Payment Method: Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Master card, Maestro, RuPay Credit, or Debit cards.
How to Apply ?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these vacancy by visiting official CRPF Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply online.
- Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section .
- Click on the “Online Application Form” and complete the registration process by clicking “New Registration”.
- In the next stage, click on “Online Application Form” Link and Login.
- Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- At the end, submit the form.
Read the below instructions carefully, before filling up the form:
- Candidate has to fill in the below mentioned details to receive the User ID and Password.
- Candidate will receive the User ID and Password on the registered email address and or on the registered mobile number. Overseas candidates will receive both User ID and Password on registered email address.
- Candidate can login with the User ID and Password to complete the application Form.
- Candidate must provide Correct Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number and Email Address as these details cannot be changed once the registration is completed.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|