Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) are invited an employment notification for the recruitment of 341 vacancy through Combined Defence Services Examination (I), 2023. Interested Candidate Completed All Eligibility Criteria And Apply Online Application Form. Before You Apply Online Application Form Please Read Full Notification.
UPSC CDS I Examination 2023
Name of exam: Combined Defence Services Examination (I), 2023
Total Vacancy: 341
Training Institute-wise vacancy:
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradun: 100
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala: 22
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad: 32
- Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai (Madras): 170
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai (Madras) 17
- Starting date of submission of online application: 21st December 2022
- Last date of submission of online application: 10th January 2023
Nationality: Candidate must be unmarried and must either be:
(i) a Citizen of India, or
(ii) a subject of Nepal, or
(iii) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia or Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii) and (iii) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
- Certificate of eligibility will, however, not be necessary in the case of candidates who are Gorkha subjects of Nepal.
Age Limits, Sex and Marital Status:
- IMA: Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd January, 2000 and not later than 1st January, 2005 only are eligible..
- Indian Naval Academy: Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd January, 2000 and not later than 1st January, 2005 only are eligible.
- Air Force Academy: 20 to 24 years as on 1st January, 2024 i.e. born not earlier than 2nd January, 2000 and not later than 1st January, 2004 (Upper age limit for candidates holding valid and current Commercial Pilot Licence issued by DGCA (India) is relaxable upto 26 yrs.
- Officers’ Training Academy: (SSC Course for men) Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd January, 1999 and not later than 1st January, 2005 only are eligible.
- Officers’ Training Academy: (SSC Women Non-Technical Course) Unmarried women, issueless widows who have not remarried and issueless divorcees (in possession of divorce documents) who have not remarried are eligible. They should have been born not earlier than 2nd January, 1999 and not later than 1st January, 2005.
- I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai: Degree of a recognised University or equivalent.
- Indian Naval Academy: Degree in Engineering from a recognised University/Institution.
- Air Force Academy: Degree of a recognised University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
- Others: Rs. 200/-
- Female/ SC/ ST: NIL
- Payment mode: Candidates can pay either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of SBI or by using Visa/Master/Rupay Credit/Debit Card .
How to Apply ?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these vacancy through online mode by visiting official UPSC Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply for UPSC CDS II recruitment.
- Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section .
- Click on the “Online Application Form” .
- The official application portal will be displayed.
- Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- Make payment of application fee as per your category and submit the form.
- At the end, take a print out of the application form .
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|